Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lunchtime Quickie

Somebody always has to trump me when I get whiny. Complain about winter weather and I get this from my sister in Connecticut:
Yikes!

Thank goodness for roving opportunists with snow shovels looking to make a little cash.

Superior Marketing: Box Of Crap
This came compliments of my NYC brother-in-law Mark, also a snowbound victim.

Do you miss that feeling of opening gift boxes during your childhood? Always excited about what it could possibly be. Now you can relive those feelings with the ICYCLES Box Of Crap! Inside each box is at least $50 worth of merchandise. And, best of all, it's only 5 BUCKS! (While we try to keep each Box of Crap original, if you order more than one, there may be a duplication.) Please Note: Limit one Box Of Crap per order.




http://store.icyclesusa.com/box-of-crap-p610.aspx

No comments: