Wednesday, March 30, 2011

About me.....

I ran into a friend while on a job site visit to Competitive Cyclist last week (yes, I really was on the job!) and he made some very kind comments about this blog. I made the statement that I try to keep it interesting and "not about me".
Well, this post is about me! I just want to let folks know that though I haven't been back on the bike since my crash, I am doing well, working hard, and easing back to full activity levels. I've had more than one person say, "I'm surprised that you're up and walking around." After four weeks, thank goodness that I am, or Diane would likely be seeking a more functional replacement. This was the worst accident that I've ever had and I hope that it remains at the top of that list.
Thanks for the great support that I've received from all of my friends and I plan to be back on the bike sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are feeling better. I had an injury from a bike wreck that wasn't nearly as bad as yours and being handicapped for awhile as a result was very frustrating.