Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The 2010 Velo Swap- ACF, May 8 DATE UPDATE!!

I got an early e-mail announcing this event, but the date was changed due to last weekend's dismal weather forecast.
Here is the updated info:


I've never promoted any store event in this space, but I think this is a very good idea  and a bit of a community service, so I'm glad to see ACF make it happen locally.
I have real need for all of the crap I have accumulated, but I may come buy some of yours!

http://www.arkansascycling.com/event_detail.asp?eid=64


The 2010 Velo Swap


5/8/2010

Arkansas Cycling and Fitness will sponsor a Velo Swap at our Sherwood store.



Where: 3010 E. Kiehl Ave.



When: Saturday May 8st 11:00AM to 5:00PM



Bring a card table a lawn chair and all your bicycle related parts and accessories for sale or swap. We are hoping you might have bicycle related art, jewelry and crafts for sale.



This is a great way to start your spring cleaning or add to your clutter collection.



Reserve your area now call 501-834-5787 or email dan@arkansascycling.com The event and area is Free!



Arkansas Cycling and Fitness will have refreshments available for free.

No comments: