Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanks and welcome!

Thanks go out to the folks at the Democrat-Gazette for the nice article on Monday and I'd like to welcome any new readers!
JBar Cycling readership has grown over the last couple of years to the point where it almost feels like a part-time job; without pay, insurance, or a retirement plan, unfortunately, but it is not without its benefits. I've made a lot of friends, have an excuse to satisfy my curiosity about events and developments affecting the cycling community, and I have an outlet for writing, all of which have given me enjoyment. In return, I try to provide relevant, accurate information, along with a bit of entertainment and humor.Look for a new post at least a couple of times per week, though at times the stream gets a little thin and, at others, it virtually gushes as I try to keep up with ideas and events.
You can subscribe by way of the "Follow" button at the top of this page if you're interested in getting updates. Also, I offer a feed for Twitter users via @Jbarcycling and I post links to new articles on my Facebook page under JBar Cycling.
Each of those options will allow you to be notified of new posts without being deluged with a bunch of spam or unrelated mail.
Thanks again to the folks at the Dem-Gaz and to all of you who read and share JBar Cycling. It's a lot of fun for me to write and the positive feedback makes it very worthwhile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HIi, my mother-in-law sent me the link to your blog as she read about you in the ARDem Gazette.

I enjoy your blog and your enthusiasm for biking over the Clinton library-related bridge!