October is Ladies' Month at Arkansas Cycling & Fitness
Ladies, I have organized lots of fun stuff for you for the month of October! We have road and mountain bike rides (all levels are welcome!), Specialized Ladies Demo, fix-a-flat class and sales!!! Read below for the details! If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com. I hope to see you gals at these events! - Addie.
- October 1st – Ladies mountain bike ride in Barling, AR. We will be pre- riding “Springhill” race course. Email Addie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more info and are interested in going!
- October 3rd – Specialized Ladies demo from 3-7pm.
- October 8th – Fix-a-flat clinic at will be held in the big pavilion at the base of NLR Big Dam Bridge at 9:30am before the ladies road ride at 10am.
- October 15th – NO RIDE this weekend!
- October 22nd – Ladies road ride at 1pm.
- October 23rd – Ladies mountain bike ride at 10am.
- October 29th – Ladies mountain bike ride in Arkadelphia, AR. We will be pre- riding “Iron Mountain” race course. Email Addie if you want more info and are interested in going!
All road rides meet in the big pavilion at the base of Big Dam Bridge in North Little Rock. This is a social, no drop ride. Beginners/newbies are welcome! We will ride from NLR Dam Bridge to River Market to have lunch/snacks and back.
Mountain bike ride on Oct 23rd meet in the Victory Lake parking lot in North Little Rock. This is a social, no drop ride. Beginners/newbies are welcome! We will ride from Victory Lake parking lot to Pfeifer Loop, yellow loop at Burns Park and/or other sections
Specialized Ladies' Demo