Sunday, March 9, 2014

Welcome Daylight Savings Time! Big Dam Bridge Closing Monday-Friday

It seems like the time change is much closer to winter than is natural, but I'll accept it as a blessing of national energy policy. We could get into an extended discussion of the nature of time and timekeeping, but I'll just settle for, "it will get dark an hour later. I'm going to ride my bicycle".

While Sunday morning is cool, cloudy and drizzly, the forecast calls for better weather Monday and Tuesday with sunshine and highs in the 70's.

Central Arkansas riders, let's flood the River Trail with bikes in celebration! Bring out those dusty bikes and give those pasty, unshaven legs a little taste of sunshine. It has been a long winter and I'm looking forward to seeing all of my friends out and about. 

Big Dam Bridge Closed Monday-Friday 7:00AM-5:00PM


 
The Big Dam Bridge will be closed for inspection by the Corps of Engineers from 7:00AM- 5:00PM Monday, March 10 through Friday, March 14.


No comments: