Friday, September 3, 2010

Knee Warmer Weather: Is This Possible?

Forecast for Friday-Saturday:
Tonight: Clear, with a low around 57. North wind between 5 and 10 mph.


Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 83. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 54. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

We've all been fretting about electrolyte replacement for the last few weeks/months, so this forecast looks more like Colorado weather than Labor Day weekend in Arkansas. My usual policy is to dress for the temperature and not the calendar and I abide by the "knee warmers below 65" edict, but I think I'll just have to suffer a little from the sweet relief of cool weather for a while. I can't bring myself get out the fuzzy accessories while I've got sleeveless jerseys hanging to dry.

2 comments:

Ironman said...

It was very chilly on the Sat morning ride. I had arm warmers on and wished I had my wind vest on.

JBar said...

You should sleep later on cool mornings. I stuffed the arm warmers at the top of River Mountain Road.